"The Professional Association for Network Marketing Worldwide"
- Founded, Jan. 1985
- 1st Association to have all segments of the industry... Companies (called Corporate), Suppliers (Support), Individuals (Distributors),
- ALL as FULL Voting Members.
- Managed by highly experienced and successful professional Networkers
- MLMIA focuses its efforts specifically on the protection, support and promotion of the individual opportunites and entrepreneurial aspects of the profession.
- Network Marketing / MLM / Direct Sales
- From ongoing networking opportunities to high powered government affairs, MLMIA insures that its Members are represented by skilled, well connected professionals in the Network Marketing profession.
- Corporate Membership for Direct Sales/Multi-Level/Network Marketing Companies
- Support Membership for companies that sell products/services to the industry
- Individual (Distributor) Membership for all Independent Contractors
MLMIA has an active International Board of Directors comprised of a balanced cross-section of Corporate, Support and Distributor Members from around the world whose collaboration guarantees all functions of the Network Marketing mix are represented and supported. In addition, associations established because of MLMIA in the United States including: Canada, England, Malaysia, Japan, Singapore, Bangladesh, India and Vietnam are considered "Sister Association," joined to us. Several may have their own Boards and are a part of MLMIA's continued international expansion efforts.
A WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE
MLMIA has been, and continues to be, a major force in defining the Network Marketing profession - its ethics, legalities and opportunities. Over the years, MLMIA has developed, facilitated and nurtured strong relationships between the industry and outside influences that affect its operations, including regulatory agencies, educators, the press and the general public. MLMIA is recognized as the leading source of unbiased Network Marketing industry data and information. Industry trade and business publications such as:
- Income Opportunity
- Business Start-Ups
- Working Woman
- Gentlemen's Quarterly
- The London Times
- Orange County (CA) Register
- and others
Including several Internet ezines that regularly feature the considerable and positive efforts of MLMIA. Prestigious newspapers around the world including: The London Times, The LA Times and several Asian business journals, Network Marketing Business Journal, national radio and television stations recognize the MLMIA as the organization that sets the standard for your Direct Sales/MLM/Network Marketing business.
SHOULDN'T YOU BE PART OF
If you don't see what you want, contact us and we will see if we can help!
DON'T MISS OUT!
28th Annual Conference & Expo
more info coming soon...