"The Professional Association for Network Marketing, Worldwide"
- Income Opportunity
- Business Start-Ups
- Working Woman
- GQ (originally Gentlemen's Quarterly)
- Prestigious newspapers around the world, including The London Times, The LA Times, the OC Register and several Asian papers.
- Network Marketing Business Journal.
IS MLMIA MEMBERSHIP FOR ME?
- If you are in any way involved in Network Marketing, Multi-Level Marketing, MLM or Direct Sales
- If you are an owner of any of the above, a corporate team member, a Distributor or sell to any of the above.
- If you want an established, time-tested Association to draw upon
- If you want to be heard within the industry
- If you want an organization that is managed by highly experienced and successful professional Networkers, who represent YOU
- If you want focused effort on the protection, support and promotion of your individual opportunities and entrepreneurial aspects of your profession
- If you want to have tools for constructive change, to help build your business
- If you may want to serve on the Board of Directors of MLMIA
TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
- for Direct Sales/Multi-Level/Network Marketing Companies
- for suppliers that sell products/services to Companies & Distributors
- for Direct Sales/Multi-Level Marketing/Network Marketing Companies Independent Contractors
MLMIA has an active International Board of Directors comprised of a balanced cross-section of Corporate, Support and Distributor Members from around the world whose collaboration guarantees all functions of the Network Marketing mix are represented and supported. In addition, associations established because of the US MLMIA including: Canada, England, Malaysia, Japan, Singapore, Bangladesh, India and Vietnam are considered "Sister Association" joined to us. Several may have their own Boards and are a part of MLMIA's continued international expansion efforts.
SHOULDN'T YOU BE PART OF
If you don't see what you want, contact us and we will see if we can help!
DON'T MISS OUT!
MLMIA RADIO SHOW
You won't want to miss a show - posted here each week for anyone around the WORLD to listen too for a fast paced, yet exciting 30 minutes. Hosted by Peter Mingils, with Doris Wood and many exciting guests, giving you the history of our profession and the current happenings of today. Lots of Training, Education - Every MONDAY Night
5:30 PM Pacific, 6:30 PM Mountain,
7:30 PM Central, 8:30 PM Eastern
Dial in: 1 347 237 4097 just before the starting time in your area.